Keystone 133 Elite Retaining Wall Block Lifter Bar – Returnable
Keystone 133 Elite Retaining Wall Blocks are the professionals choice for larger soil reinforced retaining wall applications. With its unique interlocking pin system, Keystone 133 Elite retaining wall blocks are a strong and secure wall system that accommodates a large range of applications and a variety of soil conditions.
- Curved walls
- Straight walls
- Gravity and No Fines walls
- Geogrid Soil reinforced walls
- Tiered walls
- Over-sized face dimensions provide excellent scale for large walls
- Unique rear design allows 30% increase in face size with little impact on weight
- Near vertical walls
- High strength fibreglass pins ensure each unit securely interlocked and mechanical connection with geogrid
- Capable of wall heights in excess of 10 metres when engineered
- Easy construction of curved walls or straight walls
- Rear tail design provides easy handling for installers
- Rear design also allows very strong interlock with “no fines” concrete if used
- Large face size makes for quick installation and 33% less pins required
- RTA, QTMR approved walling system
- Genuine splitface finish provides character and natural appeal.
The product images on this page provide a general indication of colour to assist with your selection. We recommend you view current product samples before making your final selection.