WedgeBLOK 160/120x140x125mm (Charcoal) SALE IN YARD
EdgeBLOK is an exciting NEW smooth faced garden edging block. This versatile block has been designed so that it can be layed with little or no gaps for straight edging, sweeping curves, tight curves, zig zags, big tree circles and little tree circles. They are super easy to lay. Also ideal for firepits.
In colours that match Esplanade Pavers for a finished and seamless look.
Ash, Charcoal, Sand, Ginger, Platinum.
Examples of Uses
- Curved walls
- Circular walls
- Straight walls
- Garden Edging
- Garden Beds
- Fire Pits
- Easy to handle and lay.
- Great for matching and edging pavers.
- Ideal for curved and straight edging with no gaps.
- A modern look with full chamfers around the top and side.
- Smooth finish is friendlier to whipper snipper cords than rough, split stone surfaces.
- Can be glued together up to 4 courses high for a 500mm wall.
- 19 blocks makes the smallest circle with no gaps – outer faces 980mm diameter and inner faces 700mm.
- Manufactured in Qld to meet strict Australian standards.
Cleaning and Sealing
Contact us on 07 4633 3311 for expert advice on the best cleaning and sealing products for your blocks.
You are welcome to visit our yard to Pick Up.
We deliver across Qld using Dantrans, our fleet of trucks with all-terrain forklifts. We deliver to depots in Toowoomba and Brisbane for freight-forwarding. We deliver large loads interstate. Contact us now on 07 4633 3311 for our Best Delivered quote.
Contact Us Now
Contact us NOW at Darling Downs Brick Sales on 07 4633 3311 or email [email protected]
The product images on this page provide a general indication of colour to assist with your selection. We recommend you view current product samples before making your final selection.