Aalborg Cement 20KG Bag (White) Now sold as White Portland CementEnquire Now
Aalborg White Cement is now being sold as White Portland Cement. Refer to the White Portland product listing.
The use of White Cement provides many building and construction applications with limitless aesthetic and decorative opportunities. White Cement is ideal for applications requiring a decorative finish. It eliminates the addition of white oxide for use in grouts and renders where a premium whiteness has to be achieved; it provides a brighter finish when colour oxides are added. Conforms to Australian Standards (AS3972).
- Portland White Cement – easy to batch, mix, lay, rake or iron
- Suitable for additive addition including Hydrated Lime, Clay, Brickies Own
- Quality product tested by Cement Australia’s NATA accredited laboratory and backed with our national technical support
- Flexible and easy ordering alongside your other Cement Australia products
- High Early strength attainment
- 20% less GP cement is required to batch M3 Mortar and 25% less GP Cement for M4 Mortar.
- Grout, Concrete, Mortar, Render.
- Add Oxide for a coloured finish.
The product images on this page provide a general indication of colour to assist with your selection. We recommend you view current product samples before making your final selection.